Account Manager (job ref : WJN-160315)
Our client is a specialist online accountancy, whose goal is to help contractors, freelancers & small businesses manage their tax affairs. They pride themselves on the ability to offer a simple, clear service with exceptionally high customer service levels at fair prices.
As a fast growing small company with ambitious growth plans a vacancy has arisen for an Account Manager in Hatfield, to help maintain their high customer service levels. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a small company environment and be willing to actively contribute to all areas of the business.
They happily break the accountant stereotype with a casual dress code, fun working environment and very modern approach to their work – no stuffy suits here!
To act as a main point of contact for your allocated clients, you will be responsible for managing the client on-boarding, ensuring all filing deadlines are met and dealing with client queries in line with the company’s high customer service levels.
Your job is to keep the clients as happy as possible!
List of responsibilities:
• Answering client queries by phone and email
• Assist clients with our online software
• Keep the client CRM up to date
• Encourage regular client feedback and testimonials
• You will have a true passion for providing the very best customer service.
• Be a great problem solver, going out of your way to make the clients happy.
• Be an excellent communicator, with great written and oral communication skills.
• Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience
• Comfortable using cloud based technology, with experience of CRM systems.
• Be a quick learner and willing to learn the very basics of UK tax rules and deadlines. Some prior experience in this field would help but is not essential.
• Show the ability to self-manage workloads and co-ordinate with other team members.
Salary £18,000-£20,000, depending on experiences.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org