Account Manager / Production Controller (job ref : AAV-150515)
“As an Account Manager / Production Controller you will have a good knowledge of all areas of print production. Including POS, Large Format, Display, Direct Mail, Litho and Web Offset. Digital print and data driven print is important as you will be involved with developing their service offering in this area, driving automation wherever possible. A good understanding and experience of setting up web to print systems would be a definite advantage.”
Synergy have been working in the print management sector for over fifteen years and have a good reputation with their clients. The company has a strong foothold in niche markets that they are committed to developing further and so the right candidate will be coming on board at the right time. And now they are looking for an experienced production controller to join their small (but perfectly formed) team based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. You will be working closely with the managing director and Key Accounts Managers to ensure continual improvement of services offered to clients.
Your main duties will include:
• Management and development of supplier list.
• Supporting the sales team by creating and sourcing quotations for client enquiries.
• Ensuring job specifications are accurate and identifying any areas where problems may occur.
• Checking client supplied artwork and managing the proofing process across multi faceted projects.
• You will be responsible for maintaining margins and enhancing working relationships with suppliers.
• You will be confident with taking client briefs for a wide array of jobs from POS and packaging to litho, complex Direct Mail and Digital Print.
Experience of direct mail, databases and postage is important as is a good IT knowledge - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat (basic knowledge of indesign, illustrator and photoshop would be an advantage), web to print systems and MIS.
You will have a can do attitude and always be willing to go that extra mile for our customers (who are our favourite people).
You will be a practical and organised person with the ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to any problems ensuring that the customer is never let down.
Salary is £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
If you think you will excel in this role please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org