Business Development Executive (job ref : EIA-130515)
"As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for account management and generating sales with existing customers as well as developing opportunities with new customers."
Our client, a successful redundant asset brokerage, is looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious candidate to join their marketing and business development team. You will have a key role in contributing to new client acquisitions and client growth by coordinating and supporting the implementation of their business development strategy.
Key focuses of the role:
- Identifying opportunities for the business to build new relationships and develop growth opportunities.
- Scheduling appointments
- Attending Trade Shows
- Preparing reports for marketing and sales
- Maintaining professional appearance and demeanour at all times
Desired Skills and Expertise
Key requirements include:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Telesales experience
- Strong sales skills to maintain existing accounts and grow profitable new revenue.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Prospecting capabilities to build an ongoing pipeline of new customers
- Possess the ability to easily establish rapport with your customers
- Able to travel extensively when required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is an advantage
This role is a great opportunity for a marketing, business development or sales person to develop their career. Ideally you will have worked in a professional services environment, and have outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
Salary Basic: £18,000 - 20,000 with fantastic uncapped commission scheme.
If you interested with this role please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org