Business Development Managers (job ref : NVC-150415)
Experienced Business Development Managers are sought to join this fast growing disruptive digital media company in North London.
The Debate works in partnership with their blue chip clients in the UK and Europe, offering the new and innovative ways to connect and build consensual relationships with their target markets via leading nationally recognized media platforms.
They are now seeking an experienced Business Development professional to generate new and repeat business.
You'll be communicating multimedia propositions to blue chip clients across a range of platforms including TV, National Newspaper and social media.
Your role will include these following responsibilities:
• Generating new and repeat business
• Following the full sales lifecycle; from building rapport with CEOs and MDs of blue chip companies through to negotiation and execution of sales
• Working to targets, in a competitive sales environment
• Working hard for success - and great earning potential!
And you must have :
• Previous B2B sales experience, ideally within media, conferences, exhibitions, hospitality, sponsorship, IT or recruitment environment.
• The ability to converse with senior managers
• The ability to research via the internet
• A pro-active, tenacious working attitude
• The ability to work under pressure
A proven background of sales revenue is desired but most importantly you will need to have ambition and a strong work ethic. You will be required to manage and develop your own business through sales and marketing activities.
World class-award winning training package on offer for selected candidates.
Salary : Basic + Commision OTE £50,000 - £80,000.
Benefits: Competitive and attractive commission structure, on-going award winning training and support.
If you find yourself qualified with this position, please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org