Digital Marketing Specialist (job ref : OTDIG-290415)
Our client is a well-established and highly successful business with a prestigious customer base, recognised for their innovative personal safety products. We are searching exclusively on their behalf for an outstanding Digital Marketing Specialist with an excellent track record of achievement, who is used to working in a fast-paced, high growth environment. The position is a newly created as a result of successful business growth.
• To assist the Marketing Manager in delivering the Marketing Plan.
• To work closely with the internal/external sales and technical teams.
• Management and development of the company website.
• Coordinate and manage the businesses PR and social media activity.
• Manage the Email and direct mail activity, taking ownership of the content plan.
• Maintenance and development of databases.
• Assist in the design and production of promotional material including mailers, site posters, literature, presentations and training material.
• Timely completion of KPIs, ROI analysis and lead generation using CRM system.
• Graduate, CIM Marketing qualified.
• 3 year’s plus experience in a marketing communications environment, ideally B2B.
• Proven track record of success with an excellent knowledge of digital marketing techniques especially email marketing, website content management and SEO/PPC and social media.
• CRM and database management.
• Creative and good copywriting skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Management of external suppliers – PR & design agency, SEO & exhibition contractors
• Strong IT skills – MS Office, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop
Salary: Circa £27,500.00 Plus Benefits
Interested with this role? Please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org