Office Administrator (Spanish speaking) (job ref : OAL-240415)
Our client is a successful facilities management company based in Hammersmith, West London. They manage multiple services for a broad client base and now they are currently looking to recruit a new Office Administrator at their head office in Hammersmith.
Your job purpose will be to assist in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of administration activities within the companies office, specifically managing the work request and job completion process for work carried out by both internal engineers and external sub contractors. You will be reporting to the Office Manager.
And the successful criteria will be:
• Ensure all work requests are actioned and completed within the relevant SLA timescale
• Ensure the work request database is accurately maintained at all times and work request status information is current and accurate
• Ensure all work requests are actioned on the day they are received
• Assist with management of help desk, receiving work requests, liaising with subcontractors and internal engineers and management of the work request process through to job completion using Planet CMS or similar database system
• Monitors all incoming work requests and produces job sheets and sub contractor work requests as required
• Tracks and follows up all work request through to completion ensuring the status of any request can be determined at any time
• Liaising with clients and subcontractors to ensure work requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner and information is feed back so the client can be kept informed
• Assist with the preparation of client invoices
• Provides a weekly update on work requests
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office
• Taking accurate messages for senior management
• Assist in the production of monthly statistics for work requests and work completed
• General office administrative and duties
• Acting as office receptionist
• Assisting with post room and courier services as required
• Assisting with or carrying out any other reasonable duties for which they have been trained and are competent.
• To work flexibly and be prepared to perform other reasonable duties either at the normal place of work or other Company establishments
• Carry out all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
• Present a professional and friendly image to all clients, customers and potential customers
• Chasing payment of invoices
• Analytical with good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office products
• Strong administration skills, accurate with a good eye for and close attention to detail
• Be use to working to strict deadlines, working quickly, steadily and consistently.
• Confident with an excellent telephone manner
• Resilient and persistent in chasing people and ensuring that results are obtained
• Can develop robust relationships with subcontractors and internal engineers which enables them to chase people effectively and get results
• Able to monitor and track work requests and chase sub contractors, suppliers and engineers to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
• Good team player with a flexible and proactive approach to work
• Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills
Salary is £17,000 per annum.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com