On-Line FMCG Category Manager (job ref : OTOLC-290515)
On-Line FMCG Category Manager
C£75,000.00 Plus bonus, Car Allowance and Benefits.
Location: South East
We have been retained exclusively by our client to search for a new On-Line FMCGCategory Manager. The position provides aunique opportunity to join a market leading business as part of a high caliber team with an outstanding reputation. For the successful candidate the position also offers significant scope for personal growth, development and future promotion.
This role will provide category expertise and insight into market share, shopper, socio economic trends, sales performance, the impacts of promotions, future market projections and the positioning of products.
To be successful you will have an outstanding track record in on-line FMCG category management, along with first class stakeholder management, negotiation and communication skills.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of budgets and financial targets, distribution and listing of product ranges.
- Directing and driving the product portfolio, management of key client and stakeholder relationships.
- Growing and developing market share though analyzing data, creating insightful recommendations along with solutions for the sales team, which supports category growth.
- Being the subject matter expert for the on-line category management, understanding shopper behavior, category dynamics and the positioning of products within the trade.
- Partnering with the sales and marketing teams to achieve the agreed targets and objectives.
- Developing the category vision and promotional strategies and managing range reviews.
- Managing multi-channel retailersrequirements for category management.
To be successful you will ideally:
- Be highly accomplished communicator with excellent personal impact skills
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate advanced IT skills in applications such as word, excel & Microsoft project
- A good team player withpolished networking and relationship building skills.
- Able to manage projects and budgets to plan.
- Be able to demonstrate the highest professional and personal standards with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Understand and be able to of how to translate category management into an on-line environment
Our client work with a broad range of SME and larger businesses on recruitment, HR and transformation projects. Their directors have a solid background in industry and commerce and have successfully worked with some of the worlds best known business leaders and brands.
If you interested with this role please send your updated cv to [email protected]