Practice Manager (job ref : PCT-090615)
Our client, AABRS, is recruiting a practice manager. They are an insolvency specialist based in North London. The role is part time, approximately 20 - 22 hours a week, to be arranged by mutual agreement.
Our client is looking for an experienced manager with experience managing the office of an accountancy firm, insolvency practitioner or other professional service provider.
You will be:
• Dealing with internal accounts and liaising with internal bookkeeper and then reporting these financial figures to the Directors. The candidate would need to have a good working knowledge of accountancy and know how to operate SAGE.
• Monitoring payments to suppliers and ensuring that all payments are paid
• Assisting with the HR function within the practice (including contracts, link to payroll, monitoring sick leave, training for staff).
• Dealing with application forms for the practice PI insurance; consumer credit licenses etc
• Dealing with the maintenance of the building and development of systems within it (e.g. phone lines).
• Credit function chasing in outstanding debts from clients.
AABRS is a well-established firm of corporate and personal insolvency specialists, with over 100 years of partner experience, providing a wide range of services and advice.
The salary is negotiable, competitive and dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com.