Receptionist / Admin Assistant (job ref : RAA - Landmark)
Landmark FM are a successful facilities management company based in West London. They manage multiple services for a broad client base, they are currently looking to recruit a new receptionist/ admin assistant to your at the offices of their client, iGate global solutions Ltd based in Canary Wharf. E14 5LB.
As the administrative assistant / receptionist you will be responsible for :
- Reception management
- Attending to guests
- Managing Telephone calls
- Managing Tea /Coffee /Milk /Stationary supply and make sure order placed etc.
- Organising Purchase order / Service receipt note for payment
- Managing Conference room booking and time to time organise tea & coffee for meeting
- Food arrangement for Guests
- Handling Incoming and Outgoing post / courier
- Scanning some of the post / documents and send to Finance / other departments
Salary: £ 19,000 per Annum payable monthly in arrears. Overtime is applicable to this post and is payable at a 1.5 times the standard hourly rate.
Hours of Work : 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Holidays: You will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory Bank Holidays. The holiday year runs from 1st January – 31st December and holiday is accrued at a rate of 2 days for each month worked
Pension: Auto enrolment applicable as per minimum guidelines. You may increase your payments and this must be made in writing. Employer contribution also applicable.
Trial Period:L The post is subject to a 4 week statutory trial period.
Notice Period One month.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org