Sales Manager (job ref : SMARG-230315)
Our client, based in Berkshire, is a well-established and highly successful business with a prestigious customer base, recognised for their innovative and pioneering hand safety products. Our client is searching exclusively on their behalf for an outstanding sales manager with an excellent track record of achievement in the workwear and PPE sector who is used to working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
This field-based role will report to the UK CEO with responsibility for distributor and end user sales across the UK. The position is newly created as a result of successful business growth and will require extensive UK travel and is a nationwide based role.
• Management of the UK sales team, covering field and telesales professionals to maximise sales of the companies own brand of protective gloves to distributors and end-users.
• Planning sales campaigns, account strategies with the sales team to promote future sales, improve client retention levels and growth of the customer base, accomplishment of revenue and margin targets.
• Coaching and field accompaniment, spending at least 50% of available time on field based coaching activities with sales the team.
• New business development, supporting territory sales managers and the major accounts group on the identification of target accounts and new market segments, helping them convert these to incremental sales.
• The day-to-day management of the sales team, sales pipeline, activity levels and achievement of KPI’s including face-to-face meetings, sales calls, sales forecasts, product demonstrations, evaluations, trials and sales.
• Planning, running and organising sales team meetings.
• The maintenance of accurate sales and activity records within the database and the completion of required management reports.
• A proven track record of selling and sales team management.
• A strong sales management background recognised by colleagues as an “A” player.
• Experience of the sector, work-wear, PPE or protective gloves.
• Excellent business acumen and commercial skills, track record of working as a member of a leadership group with strong team working skills.
• Has the ability to build strong and lasting team and peer relationships.
• Be target and results driven, committed to delivering great customer service and passionate about exceeding targets.
• Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self-starter with excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong IT skills on Word, Excel and sales data-bases such as ACT.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and personal impact skills with a can-do attitude.
• Full clean driving license.
Salary is £65,000.00 per annum plus Car, plus Bonus (Uncapped)
If you find yourself suited with this role, please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org