Senior Accountant (job ref : LZY-080515)
Our Client is an accountancy practice looking for an ambitious Senior Accountant to join their busy and expanding practice.
The team have built up an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from private individuals to corporate clients.
As part of this team you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of these clients and report directly to the managing partners and senior manager.
The role itself will involve you;
● Preparing management accounts, VAT returns, accounts preparation for Partner review
● Managing and planning their work to meet client deadlines
● Working on a superb client portfolio
● Some management accounts, attending client meetings and tax planning.
● Supervising juniors staff, helping them and reviewing their work
● Advising clients on accounting systems and record keeping
A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CCCA) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
Previous experience working with VT+, SAGE and Keatime Corp tax and personal tax software.
Strong analytical skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Multitasking skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access); Infor experience is a plus
Salary: £35.000 to £40.000 per year
If you feel this role is perfect for you, please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org