Telesales Agent (job ref : TGT-300415)
“As a Telesales Agent you will be working within a fast paced office environment, be fully competent in carrying out data input and administrative tasks to enable you to provide an efficient service and deal with all aspects of daily administrative support.”
An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation as a TELESALES AGENT within our Telesales department.
Waterloo Solutions Ltd is a leading direct marketing services provider that uses data and analytics to help leading brands acquire, engage and retain new customers. Waterloo Solutions Ltd has built a powerful suite of products that encompasses all direct marketing channels, including lead generation, landline telephone, mobile, email, postal, SMS and social media.
They are now looking for a Telesales Agent and this is a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals who are passionate about Sales with a rapidly expanding business. Previous experience in sales within a call centre is preferred. You will be reporting to Sales Manager.
And your primary duties and responsibilities will be :
• Contact new and existing customers and/or 3rd party customers to sell PPI reclaim and/or lead generation products
• Ensure daily targets are achieved and exceeded
• Ensure quality of packs sent are all with SLA's of department
• Provide support to other team members when needed and proactively contribute to achieving team targets
• Control emotions and respond to information and requests in a professional, non-confrontational/aggressive manner.
• Ensure processes, policies and procedures are adhered to maximising opportunities.
• Make suggestions where appropriate to improve processes ensuring that they remain cost effective and at the same time maximise customer satisfaction
• Ensure product and services offered to customers are adequately explained ensuring the customers understanding
• Ensure customers are contacted regularly to confirm postal packs have been received and to ascertain if the customer has any further queries or questions, to increase pack return rate
• Build rapport and lasting relationships with customers in order to enhance the reputation of the Company brand minimising the number of cancellations
• Capture accurate and concise customer information to improve future customer contact for both our 3rd party and uclaim4me deals
Required Knowledge; Experience and Qualifications
• Experience of achieving monthly targets
• Achieving sales call standards
• Achieving individual and team targets
• Accurate data Entry
• Knowledge of telemarketing processes preferred but not essential
• Proven sales record to set, satisfy and exceed departmental targets
• Strong IT skills – minimum Microsoft Office
To be a part of the Telesales team you will need to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, non-verbal and written
• Must be enthusiastic and driven
• Proven customer service skills
• Strong telephone skills
• Ability to relate to others and build effective working relationships
Your hours of work: 40 hours per week between Mon - Fri (09.00am - 17.30pm/10.30am – 19.00pm including 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Salary band: £15,000 plus bonus, OTE £20,000 - £22,000 (dependent upon experience)
This is a permanent role and if you interested please send your updated cv to email@example.com