Territory Sales Manager (job ref : TSARG-160315)
Our client is a well-established and highly successful business with a prestigious customer base,recognised for their innovative and pioneering hand safety products. We are searching exclusively on their behalf for an outstanding territory sales manager with an excellent track record of sales in the work-wear and PPE sector who is used to working in a fast-paced, high growth environment, to sell their full range of protective gloves.
This field-based role will report to the UK sales director with responsibility for distributor and end user sales on a territory that has an existing client base, which is performing successfully. The position is a new one created especially to tap into the organic territory growth, customer demand and potential.
• The sale of protective gloves to distributors and end-users.
• Maximising sales, retaining, maintaining and growing the customer base.
• New business development, identifying target accounts and converting them to become regular clients.
• Partnering with the National accounts team to make end user sales.
• The management of key accounts and the development of established relationships with existing clients.
• The achievement of weekly sales KPI’s including face-to-face meetings, sales calls, product demonstrations,evaluations, trials and sales.
• The maintenance of accurate sales and activity records and the completion of required sales reports.
• Time and territory management of the specified area.
• A proven track record of selling to work-wear, PPE distributors and end users.
• A strong sales background recognised by colleagues as an “A” player.
• Experience of selling work-wear, PPE or protective gloves.
• Good business acumen.
• Has the ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
• Be target and results driven, committed to delivering great customer service and passionate about exceeding targets.
• Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Be a self-starter with excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills
• Strong IT skills on Word, Excel and sales data-bases such as ACT.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and personal impact skills with a can-do attitude.
• Full clean driving license
Please send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org